Planning a wedding is no easy task. Although it can (and should) be fun, there are times when wedding planning can put you in overwhelm. Today we are sharing a few reasons why you should considering hiring a wedding planner.
- Time & Stress – Whether you like it or not, wedding planning can be a lot of work. Just because you are planning a wedding doesn’t mean that life stops. You likely still have to work, take care of your family, and continue with daily life tasks all while planning a wedding. A planner can help eliminate your stress and do most of the tedious work for you.
- Recommended & Trustworthy Vendors – One of the biggest things couples struggle with is finding the perfect vendors to help execute their vision. There are so many talented vendors out there, let your wedding planner help you find the perfect (and trustworthy) ones for you.
- Vision Become a Reality – We all can get a little “pin happy” when it comes to weddings. And although Pinterest is an excellent wedding planning tool, it can not substitute an actual wedding planner. Your planner can help you see the big picture and be your built in sounding board for all your Pinterest ideas.
- Budget – There is a common misconception that it costs a lot of money to hire a wedding planner. However, planners packages and prices vary, so you can find one that’s right for you. But one of the best things your planner will help you do is stay on budget, which might help you save money in the long run.
- Day of Coordination – Truth of the matter is this – you can’t be in two places at once. The last thing you want to be doing on your wedding day is taking control of the schedule and telling people where they need to be. Your wedding planner likely offers day of coordination, and who better to help you organize the day then someone who has been with you all throughout the planning process?