We are excited to have you visit the property!
Below are step by step directions from Gardiner to Beech Hill Barn, please follow these for best results.
– Cross the bridge from Gardiner to Randolph.
– Turn right off the bridge heading South on Route 27.
– Take a left onto Route 194 and go approximately 5 miles.
– Take a left onto South Beech Hill Road (on the corner just past the fairgrounds) and go about 2 miles.
– Turn right onto Beech Hill Road and go to the top of the hill until you see the white horse fences on the right (Box 200).
– Drive up and look for the parking lot on your left.
Click here for Google Maps or on a map below.
From Portland :
From Bangor :